18 Jul Vibration Training Machine tips for people in their 40s
Here’s some news people in their 40s might not want to hear: after age 40 a person loses an average of eight percent of muscle mass per decade and bone density can begin weakening as well. Exercise can also become more painful as soreness in joints and ligaments are often the first sign of getting older.
Here’s some news you will want to hear: by tweaking the way you exercise, you can still stay strong and toned and looking good in your 40s and well beyond.
The award-winning 3G Cardio AVT 3.0, 5.0 and 6.0 Vibration Machines
These machines also offer incredible versatility in the different people who can use them. Anyone from age 7 to 70 or beyond can get benefits from vibration training. Everyone from pro athletes to the family next door are using vibration machines these days.
For people in their 40s, a vibration training machine is a great way to achieve the following:
* Basically, any exercises you can do with traditional weights, machines or on the floor or ground you can do on vibration machines. However, a vibration training machine allows you to have a lot less wear and tear on your joints and ligaments than, for example, performing traditional squats or chest exercises with free weights.
* While it’s great for heart health if you’re aerobically active, it doesn’t do much for preventing muscle loss. Strength training is the only way to increase or preserve muscle mass and the 3G Cardio Vibration Machines offer countless exercise possibilities for people in their 40s and older to safely and efficiently work their muscles.
* When working out on a 3G Cardio Vibration Machine the accelerated vibration training platform stimulates the body’s reflexes to result in alternating muscle contractions and relaxations in the activated muscle groups.
You will be using muscles in a safe, effective way without putting stress on ligaments and joints. Whereas normal weightlifting or strength training might only use 20 percent of muscle fibers, Accelerated Vibration Training uses up to 95 percent of them.
* The fast-twitch muscles that you probably weren’t activating on a treadmill, elliptical or light weight workouts will be called into action on a vibration trainer like when you were decades younger and running, jumping and twisting every day.
* Bones are strengthened, too, during a vibration machine workout. How is this possible? When muscles are activated, strain is also applied to the bones, which makes them stronger as well. As bone deals with stress, it keeps itself strong.