Beyond that, they don’t have any idea how to set up a workout program.
Here are the answers to those basic questions with some A,B, Cs of working out on a vibration trainer machine and how to set up a workout plan for a 3G Cardio AVT 3.0, 5.0 or 6.0 Vibration Machine Trainer :
* We suggest you exercise 3-4 times a week on the vibration trainer for at least 10-20 minutes (up to 30 minutes for advanced athletes). It’s encouraged to use vibration training to complement other types of exercise, although it’s so effective that many people are solely using vibration training.
3G Cardio’s vertical motion vibration machines create instability, which causes the muscles to contract in response to the plate vibrations and movements — up to an incredible 25-50 times per second.
Thus, the “progression of muscle fatigue” is no longer accomplished during stages or over a period of time – it is instantaneous as all muscle fibers are recruited at the same time in order to respond to the upward force of the vibration platform movements.
Up to 97 percent of the muscle fibers are activated instantaneously, compared to as little as 20 percent with traditional methods — and in a lot less time and without the risk to joints and ligaments of traditional weightlifting.
* When you first start using the 3G Cardio AVT Machine, it’s suggested to only use it 2-3 times a week for the first month or so in order to acclimate to this form of exercise.
* Begin by performing static exercises (ie: holding positions such as squats, pushups, calf stretch or The Plank) in order to get used to the machine. However, you can keep using these exercises long term if you like them and get good results.
* Depending on the fitness level of the user, progress when ready to adding dynamic exercises (ie: full squat, full push-up, calf raises).
* Begin your program by holding exercises for 15-30 seconds, progress to 45-60 second holds when you‘re up to it.
* Begin taking 45-60 seconds between sets and gradually shorten the rest breaks.
* Begin with Hertz settings at 30, increase level according to your comfort and fitness level up to a maximum of 50 Hertz.
* Leave 24-48 hours of rest time between workouts of specific body areas to allow sufficient recovery time (ie: do leg workout on Mondays and Thursdays, do upper body on Tuesdays and Fridays)
* It’s OK to do a complete body workout on the same day. If you do that, then take the next day completely off from the vibration machine (ie: complete body workout Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays).