22 Dec Six tips on how to train vibration plate stretch
To train vibration plate stretch, there are several basic positions that will help you achieve much greater overall flexibility.
The 3G Cardio AVT 5.0 Vibration Machine and 3G Cardio AVT 6.0 Vibration Machine offer ergonomically-correct handles, a comfortable vibration platform and overall stability and power to stretch your body like never before.
Anyone from senior citizens to even the most advanced athletes can achieve greater flexibility and overall fitness levels after training regularly on vibration machines. Everyone can find their own value in vibration training by setting up a workout that benefits them.
When it comes to train vibration plate stretching, here are some key exercises you can do and important tips to perform them correctly.
1. Hamstring Stretch – Position your body in a wide stance on the Vibration plate, buttocks pushed backwards. Holding the handles, let your upper torso drop as far forward as possible. This exercise will stretch the buttock and hamstring muscle groups. Alternatively, stand up straight and let your upper torso and arms drop forward.
Tip: If you are flexible bend over far enough to reach around the back of the column, which will help you stretch farther.
2. Quadriceps (Hip Flexor) Stretch – Place one shin on the Vibration plate – ensuring the foot remains off the Plate! Keeping the upper body and back straight, tense your stomach. By pushing your pelvis forward you’ll be stretching your quadriceps.
Tip: Vary this exercise by pulling the rear leg forward.
3. Calf Stretch – Stand sideways on the Vibration plate, with one leg in front of the other and toes facing forward. The front leg should be slightly bent, the rear leg is straight. Push the heel of the rear leg down and you should feel tension in your calves.
Tip: To vary this exercise, keep your back straight and push your pelvis forward. Adjust heel tension to vary as well.
4. Adductor Stretch – Stand sideways on the Vibration plate with your feet near the support column. Place the outside foot on the floor close to the plate so legs are apart. Bend the outside leg while keeping the other leg straight. Keeping the upper body straight, lower your buttocks to the floor. This exercise will stretch the insides of your thighs. Repeat on the opposite side.
Tip: If you are unfamiliar with this exercise, practice off the vibration plate first to get the hang of it.
5. Shoulder Stretch – Stand with your back to the Vibration plate and use your left hand to pull the strap slowly up to your buttocks. Your right hand should placed on your head and pulling it slightly to the right. Reverse to stretch other shoulder.
Tip: Perform exercise slowly and hold stretch for 5-10 seconds.
6. Pectoral Stretch – Sit with your back to the Vibration plate. Then push down on the Vibration plate behind your back so that your fingers grip the edges. By pushing your shoulders down you’ll stretch your chest and shoulders.
Tip: You may also gently pull the straps on either side for optimum results.