08 Jan Five benefits of exercising on 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill
People who didn’t think it would be possible to enjoy the benefits of exercising on a treadmill because of a lack of space in their residence, office, RV, etc., are now doing so with the ingenious 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill.
The 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill (MSRP $2,099, MAP $1,499) is the only dual folding treadmill on the market — meaning you can fold it vertically or horizontally to store when not in use. So you can store it upright in a closet, or fold it flat to a height of just 9.75 inches and easily roll it under a bed.
With a 3 horsepower motor and 225-pound frame, it’s the only fold flat treadmill that’s designed to walk AND run on. The other fold flat treadmills are just for walking.
The 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill is also designed to allow users to set up their laptop computer on its treadmill desk to use while walking or running.
Here are five advantages you’ll enjoy by owning your own 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill:
1. Multi-task – The treadmill desk allows you to also set up your laptop and view the Internet while walking or running. Or, you can watch TV or listen to music in the privacy of your own home. Maybe set up a magazine to read on the treadmill desk.
The bottom line is that by being in your own home, you control the workout environment.
2. Exercising is more fun – By multi-tasking or simply adding entertainment as a diversion, it can make a workout more enjoyable. And if something is fun, you’re more likely to do it.
You can watch a 30- or 60-minute TV program, or portion of a movie, and you’ll be done with your workout before you know it.
3. Safety – It’s obviously a lot safer to be inside on a treadmill than outside where uneven running conditions, cars, loose dogs, weather, etc. can present unexpected dangers.
4. Control the workout – Some people may think being on a treadmill is boring, but it can actually be just the opposite. You can change up the workout’s speed and incline on the great pre-programmed plans on the 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill and monitor things like distance, time, heart rate, etc.
5. Save space – The biggest thing that sets apart the 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill is the ability to fold it flat or vertically for storage.
No longer is a small apartment or house an excuse for not having a treadmill. Roll the 3G Cardio 80i Fold Flat Treadmill out from under a bed, or away from the corner of a room or closet and it’s incredibly easy to snap it into position to exercise. When you’re done, simply roll back to its storing place.